There’s the typical job: Punch in, report to cubicle, waste time in meetings, punch out, repeat until vacation. Then there’s work at Coradine. Where you’re encouraged to explore uncharted ideas and innovation, to maximize your own potential and to decide how and where your time is spent. Because around here, we reward you for the results you create, not the chair you keep warm.
We are looking for a Customer Service Jedi to join our support team. You will connect directly with our customers to help resolve common issues, work with our engineering team to coordinate suggested improvements and educate pilots on how to get the most out of their Coradine software products and services. We're not talking the run of the mill App Store game, but truly useful products for pilots and aviation departments worldwide. You'll get to help customers who use our Mac and iOS apps all while working from the location(s) you choose.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have solid customer service skills, the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues, an understanding of Apple iOS and macOS technologies, and a keen sense of diplomacy. It is also beneficial to have a passion for aviation, be a pilot or just like the sound of jet engines on takeoff.
Already Working at an Airline and/or Based Outside the US?
Excellent! We find this job is often a great fit for active pilots who regularly have down time while traveling and want to earn some extra money while helping their fellow pilots. We are always looking to grow our team outside the US and we are happy to work on a contract basis, please contact us to discuss!
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Willing to jump into to projects without previous knowledge or skill.
- Solves problems as a part of a team: asks for resources, knowledge, or advice when required.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Experience in technical customer service with a focus on Apple products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Mac, iPhone, and iPad systems and apps.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Outstanding organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Great interpersonal skills including: Decision Making, Managing Customer Expectations, Emphasizing Excellence, Problem Solving, and Presenting Technical Information.
- Comfortable with writing user friendly directions and documentation.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume detailing your Customer Support experience and work history. Also attach a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work on Mac & iOS Apps.
- Why you want to work at Coradine Aviation Systems and not somewhere else.
- As most correspondence with customers is written, strong writing skills in English (and any additional languages) is crucial. Please include the following writing samples:
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
- Respond to a user who wants to set up custom time fields in LogTen Pro on an iPad.
- Explain to someone how to generate a report that only shows entries and totals for the year 2017.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include “Customer Support” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!