There’s the typical job: Punch in, report to cubicle, waste time in meetings, punch out, repeat until vacation. Then there’s work at Coradine. Where you’re encouraged to explore uncharted ideas and innovation, to maximize your own potential and to decide how and where your time is spent. Because around here, we reward you for the results you create, not the seat you keep warm.
We are looking for a sales professional to join our sales & marketing team. You will actively seek out, engage and build relationships with airlines, commercial and business operations around the globe, working with our marketing department to drive sales for Coradine software products and services. We're not talking the run of the mill App Store game, but truly useful products for pilots and aviation departments worldwide.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Min 3 years sales experience
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales (ideally software/App related)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solves problems as a part of a team: asks for resources, knowledge, or advice when required.
- Pilot or aviation experience
- Working knowledge of Mac, iPhone, and iPad systems and apps.
- Great interpersonal skills including: Decision Making, Managing Customer Expectations, Problem Solving, and Presenting Technical Information.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume detailing your sales experience and work history. Also attach a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work on Mac & iOS Apps.
- Why you want to work at Coradine Aviation Systems and not somewhere else.
- How you would approach a prospective Airline to inspire them to choose LogTen Pro as a tool for their pilots, operations and recruitment teams.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Sales Manager” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!