The next evolution…
Of the world’s most advanced pilot logbook.
LogTen Pro X features a new, simple and elegant user interface designed to reduce distraction and help pilots focus on their data.
It is completely optimized for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 as well as Mac OS X Yosemite and includes super fast flight entry, automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities, and advanced analytics helping pilots to ensure they are tracking their time efficiently and effectively, including commercial pilots managing complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
- Lightning fast data entry with the all new Fly Now feature
- The industry first Time Loupe enabling pilots to go backwards and forwards to see all dynamic currencies and limits at any moment in time including REST and FLIGHT DUTY periods for commercial pilots. In the US? We’ve got FAR117 covered
- Automatic GPS detection of nearest landing facilities
- Easy and professional PDF printing of over 100 different reports
- One tap access to key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time
- FREE FOR STUDENTS … use LogTen Pro X on all your devices until you’ve logged more than 40 hours of flight time
- Try it for free! Download LogTen Pro X on all your devices, then add unlimited new flights and syncing for less than a couple of lattés a month…
- Over 200 new features and enhancements
Plan – using the new Dynamic Time Loupe™
The Time Loupe allows pilots to drag backwards and forwards in time to get up to the minute detail on all their user configurable, dynamic currencies and limits, now including rest and flight duty periods.
Commercial pilots can easily identify issues with rest, duty or flight duty period limits before they happen, including commercial pilots managing complex rest and duty regulations such as FAR117 in the USA.
And private pilots can quickly confirm they’ll be current for future flights they’re planning with a single swipe.
The fastest logbook in the west just got faster – now pilots can log a new flight up to 3 times faster than LogTen Pro 6.
Fly Now inputs departure and arrival airports using location services. And one tap of the green clock icon inputs the time current. Aircraft and crew are copied from the previous flight, and auto fill times are populated automatically.
Analyze provides lightning fast access to some key analytics pilots need like Multi-Engine, Turbine, PIC, SIC, and Total Instrument time.
Analyze even breaks down the time for each aircraft type automatically.
And with LogTen Pro’s powerful Smart Groups to filter your time however you want, you can track anything about your flying, from how much tailwheel time you have to when the last time Joe Smith was the relief pilot on your Dubai trip.
Exporting and printing reports
LogTen Pro X now sorts report options by Overview, which includes Experience reports, Summaries, Duty/Limit reports, and Graphs; Logbooks, which allows you to present your data using the official formats for more than a dozen countries, as well as general non-country specific logbooks; and More, including Certificates and specially-formatted Export files.
Whether filling out IACRA forms, sharing data with an instructor, potential employer or regulatory agent, pilots can now email and or print PDF’s right from their iOS devices.
So reports are always consistent, always professional.
One price, all your devices.
The whole LogTen Pro X platform including iOS and Mac is available today, and after 40 hours of flight time are entered in LogTen Pro X for iOS, pilots can purchase a monthly subscription at $6.99 or annual subscription at $69.99.*
And for a limited time, to help pilots make the transition, we’ve reduced the annual subscription for LogTen Pro X by over 50% for the first year to $34.99*. Available now through October 30th!
*Note: Prices are quoted in US Dollars and may differ depending on App store country