There’s the typical job: Punch in, report to cubicle, waste time in meetings, punch out, repeat until vacation. Then there’s work at Coradine. Where you’re encouraged to explore uncharted ideas and innovation, to maximize your own potential and to decide how and where your time is spent. Because around here, we reward you for the results you create, not the chair you keep warm.
We are looking for a Customer Service Jedi to join our support team. You will work directly with our customers using our online support system to help educate them on how to use Coradine’s software products and services, resolve common issues, diagnose new ones, and work with our development team to get it fixed. We’re not talking the run of the mill App Store game, but truly useful products for pilots and aviation departments worldwide. You’ll get to help customers who use our Mac and iOS apps all while working from the location(s) you choose.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have solid customer service skills, the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues, an understanding of Apple iOS and Mac OS X technologies, and a keen sense of diplomacy. It is also beneficial to have a passion for aviation, be a pilot or just like the sound of jet engines on takeoff.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Willing to jump into to projects without previous knowledge or skill.
- Solves problems as a part of a team: asks for resources, knowledge, or advice when required.
- Experience in technical customer service with a focus on Apple products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Mac, iPhone, and iPad systems and apps.
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Outstanding organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Great interpersonal skills including: Decision Making, Managing Customer Expectations, Emphasizing Excellence, Problem Solving, and Presenting Technical Information.
- Comfortable with writing user friendly directions and documentation.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume detailing your Customer Support experience and work history. Also attach a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work on Mac & iOS Apps.
- Why you want to work at Coradine Aviation Systems and not somewhere else.
- Include the following writing samples:
- A description of a great customer service/support experience you had recently, and what made it great.
- Respond to a user who wants to set up custom time fields in LogTen Pro on an iPad.
- Explain to someone how to sync their iPhone and Mac versions of LogTen Pro.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Customer Support” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!