If you are looking to work with a small team of talented engineers and designers who value the craft of software development, in a culture of personal ownership over what and how you create being paramount as we deliver the best aviation software to pilots worldwide – then we might be just what you are looking for!
You’ll work as an equal partner with developers, customer support and product managers, focusing on Coradine’s Mac and iOS product, LogTen Pro. As part of the team, you’ll be empowered to use a variety of techniques to create & execute tests that solve a broad spectrum of use cases. Coradine currently uses manual black box testing, but as the QA/Test engineer, you’re encouraged to explore and implement the best tools for the job (e.g. unit tests, automation, continuous integration).
Skills & Requirements
We are currently seeking candidates at all levels of experience, who:
- Have a passion for quality & detail
- Love a good puzzle and enjoy troubleshooting complex problems
- Are able to conduct ad-hoc or exploratory testing with minimal documentation
- Want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
- Have a proactive and positive approach to work
- Demonstrated knowledge of QA concepts and best practices
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Familiarity with programming, especially practical experience in iOS and Mac development (Objective-C, Cocoa, Xcode)
- Knowledge or experience setting up Automated Testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, another technical field, or equivalent experience
We get up in the morning excited to design and develop the best aviation software in the world so pilots can focus on their passion for flying, confident and secure in the knowledge they’ve got the right tools.
We are relentless in our drive to continually provide pilots with the most intuitive, flexible, powerful and beautiful software they have ever seen, along with the best service on the planet. And we have fun while we’re at it.
Need that Odwalla at the ready? How about a gourmet lunch? Your favorite gym at 10am? How about tucking your child in for an afternoon nap? Summer in Paris? At Coradine we treat you with trust, and respect. We don’t tell you when to work, or where to work. We pay you for results, and count on you to determine your own priorities so you can have the perfect balance. Wouldn’t you rather get paid for your work and decide your own perks?
There’s the typical job: Punch in, report to cubicle, waste time in meetings, punch out, repeat until vacation. Then there’s work at Coradine. Where you’re encouraged to explore uncharted ideas and innovation, to maximize your own potential and to decide how and where your time is spent. Because around here, we reward you for the results you create, not the chair you keep warm.
Coradine has been developing applications for Apple platforms since 2003, and has a proven track record of bringing exceptional software products to market. Founded by pilot, engineer and interface designer Noah Lieberman, Coradine continues to lead the industry in providing professional aviation software for the Mac and iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod) platforms.
How to apply:
Please submit a resume detailing your QA/Test experience and work history. Also attach a cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work on Mac & iOS Apps.
- Why you want to work at Coradine Aviation Systems and not somewhere else.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Include “Perfection Engineer” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!