We believe in helping pilots, and we believe great software can change your life. We strive every day to improve the lives of pilots. We create innovative services that save time, improve safety, expedite career advancement, and reduce the environmental impact of aviation. We design and develop the best aviation software platforms in the world so pilots can focus on their passion for flying, confident and secure in the knowledge they’ve got the right tools, and a dedicated team of professionals and fellow pilots at their service.
Working at Coradine
Coradine is a well established company with over 100,000 pilots using our logbook services globally. We have a dedicated team with an abundant roadmap of new features and products being developed by a superb group of engineers. Coradine puts results first, empowering employees to do their work where and when they feel they can be most productive. Headquartered in Portland Oregon, we are a distributed organization, spread across the world. We welcome employees based in Oregon, Washington, and Colorado as well as outside the United States. A tight knit team where every member is essential to success, Coradine values all contributions knowing they will make a visible and meaningful impact. A few of the benefits we offer include:
- Generous paid time off
- Monthly health care credit for US based employees
- Paid parental & family leave
- Full employee control over remote working options
- Transparent salaries and lateral access to all and every level of management
- 401k options with company matching 100% of the first 4% contributed for US based employees
In addition to providing great work/life balance, we’re also committed to increasing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Social Justice internally and externally in the aviation and tech industries. We recognize that there is a lot of work to be done in these spaces, and we are fully invested in initiatives including self and group education, open and safe discussions, and proactively contributing to partners and organizations that promote and support DEI.
Environmental sustainability and responsibility completes our core values; we understand that our planet is going through an unprecedented climate crisis and we are always working on internal initiatives including:
- Supporting virtual/remote work since 2003
- Providing LEED certified office space
- Helping our customers save over one million sheets of paper per year by logging their flights electronically
- We prioritize consciously supporting other companies and organizations that hold our same values towards reducing impact on our environment
Coradine Aviation Systems is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our team. Working directly with the VP of Marketing & Sales, the Account Manager’s role is to support the promotion of Coradine's B2B and B2C services, drive new sales opportunities and manage a portfolio of assigned customers.
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts, agreements and setting up new accounts
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our B2B and B2C service solutions according to agreed customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Be highly self motivated and driven to excellence
- Proactively contribute to the overall success of the Coradine team
- You like to share, and though you have strong opinions, you are open minded and always seeking the best solution
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role/experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field preferred
- Enjoy working in a culture of collaboration and execution
- Familiarity or experience with the aviation industry is a plus
How to apply
Please submit a resume detailing your experience, work history, and attach a cover letter including:
- Why you enjoy working as an Account Manager, and why you particularly want to work at Coradine.
- What qualities and experience you have as an Account Manager.
- Something about yourself that you love to do, not related to work 🙂 - for example our VP of Marketing and Sales loves camping, cooking and kayaking (check out our crew on Instagram here!)
Email your resume and cover letter to Heather at email@example.com. Include “Account Manager” in the subject line.