(Last updated on April 17, 2023)
Table of Contents
SECTION 2. Disclaimers
SECTION 3. Site Eligibility
SECTION 4. Site Management
SECTION 5. Site Modifications and Interruptions
SECTION 6. Site Accessibility
SECTION 7. User Representations
SECTION 8. User Registration
SECTION 9. Electronic Communications, Transactions and Signatures
SECTION 10. User Data
SECTION 11. Cookies
SECTION 12. Sharing Your User Data
SECTION 13. Changing or Removing Your Contact Information
SECTION 14. Products
SECTION 15. Purchases and Payment
SECTION 16. Security
SECTION 17. Service Providers
SECTION 18. Corrections
SECTION 19. Promotions
SECTION 20. Subscriptions & Refunds
SECTION 21. Prohibited Activities
SECTION 22. Intellectual Property Rights
SECTION 23. Submissions
SECTION 24. User Generated Contributions
SECTION 25. License
SECTION 26. Social Media
SECTION 27. Third-Party Websites and Content
SECTION 29. Term and Termination
SECTION 30. Governing Law
SECTION 31. Limitations on Liability
SECTION 32. Indemnification
SECTION 33. Dispute Resolution
SECTION 34. Miscellaneous
SECTION 35. Interpretation
SECTION 36. Contact Us
Welcome! We are Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC (together with our subsidiaries and other affiliates, collectively called “Coradine”, “we”, “us”, or “our”), and this is our website (staging.coradine.com and logten.com are collectively called “Website”).
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where the distribution or use (a) would be contrary to any law or regulation, or (b) would subject us to any registration or other requirement within the jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, everyone who chooses to access or use the Site while they are outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are consequently solely responsible for all compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
SECTION 2. DISCLAIMERS
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS-AVAILABLE” BASIS.
YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND ANY ACESS OR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERROR, OMISSION, MISTAKE, OR INACCURACY OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE, (2) PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE, (3) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF OUR SERVERS OR ANY PERSONAL OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) BUG, VIRUS, TROJAN HORSE, OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR (6) LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING.
WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDER OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
SECTION 3. SITE ELIGIBILITY
The Site is intended only for users who are at least 18 years old and are legally competent to enter into a contract. Anybody under the age of 18 may use the Site only with the valid permission of their parent or guardian.
Any of the products or services offered via the Site may be used by various airlines, air cargo carriers, governments, or military entities.
SECTION 4. SITE MANAGEMENT
We reserve the right to manage the Site as follows (but we have no obligation to do so):
- Refuse or restrict access to the Site, limit the availability of or disable any and all of your Contributions (or parts thereof), or take any other remedial action, as we believe (in our sole discretion) may be appropriate;
- Remove from the Site or otherwise limit the availability of or disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems, as we believe (in our sole discretion) may be appropriate; and
- Otherwise manage the Site in any manner as we believe (in our sole discretion) may be appropriate to protect our rights and property or to facilitate the functioning of the Site.
SECTION 5. SITE MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to unilaterally change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site (including flight logs, travel data, and any other information), at any time and from time to time, for any reason in our sole discretion, without any notice; however, we have no obligation to update or clarify any information on the Site. We are not liable to you or anyone else for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site. It is solely your responsibility to make backup copies of all information that you may desire to preserve.
SECTION 6. SITE ACCESSIBILITY
To access and retain your electronic records via the Site, you are solely responsible for having all required hardware and software. To help us make the Site’s content accessible and user-friendly, please contact us if you are having difficulty viewing content on or navigating the Site, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SECTION 7. USER REPRESENTATIONS
Every time you use the Site, you promise and represent and warrant to us that:
- All registration information you have provided is true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of all of your information and promptly update all registration information as may be necessary;
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- You will not access the Site through any automated or non-human means, whether via a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Site for any illegal, unlawful, or unauthorized purpose; and
- Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, then we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any part thereof).
SECTION 8. USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential, and you agree that you will be and remain solely responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change any username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
SECTION 9. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications provided to you electronically (via email or via the Site) satisfy all legal and other requirements that the communication be in writing.
YOU DO HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES FOR ALL CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF ALL NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE.
You do hereby waive all rights and requirements under all applicable laws and regulations in any jurisdiction that may require (a) an original signature, (b) the delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or (c) payments or the granting of credits via any non-electronic means.
SECTION 10. USER DATA
We may maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site or that relate to your use of the Site, including your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, payment information, birth date, information relating to protected classifications under applicable laws and regulations (e.g., gender), information relating to online activity (e.g., browsing history and search history), and information regarding your interactions with the Site (e.g., products purchased, obtained, or considered and other purchasing behavior), and geolocation data.
Please be advised that the Site is hosted in the United States; consequently, through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your data to the United States and you are expressly consenting to having your data transferred to and processed in the United States, even if you are accessing the Site from another country with laws or regulations or other requirements governing personal data collection, use, or disclosure that differ from the applicable laws or regulations in the United States.
We may track various electronic markers of visitors to the Site (e.g., Internet domain address from which visitors reach the Site or user location data) and analyze that data for various purposes, including (a) order confirmation and tracking, (b) marketing purposes (e.g., contacting users regarding our products and services), (c) user recognition, preferences, trends, and usage statistics, and (d) usage data obtained from devices used to access the Site (e.g., smartphones).
Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken via the Site. You agree that we have no liability to you or anyone else for any loss or corruption of any data, and you do hereby waive all rights of action against us arising from any data loss or corruption.
SECTION 11. COOKIES
SECTION 12. SHARING YOUR USER DATA
Coradine may disclose any of your data when necessary or appropriate with respect to various legal purposes or proceedings or whenever any law or regulation may require it.
SECTION 13. CHANGING OR REMOVING YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
Requests to change or remove your contact information may take up to 5 days (if made via email) or up to 2 weeks (if made via regular postal mail).
SECTION 14. PRODUCTS
We make reasonable efforts to accurately display the features, specifications, and details of the products and services shown on the Site; however, we do not guarantee that all features, specifications, and details of all products and services will always be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of error, and your electronic display might not accurately reflect the actual details of the products or services. All products and services are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that any product or service will be in stock or otherwise available. We reserve the right to discontinue any product or service at any time for any reason without prior notice. Pricing of all products and services are also subject to change at any time without prior notice.
SECTION 15. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information in connection with all purchases made via the Site. You further agree to promptly update all of the payment and account information, including the email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we may complete your transactions and contact you as may be needed. We may change any of the prices at any time. All payments must be made using U.S. dollars.
You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and all applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for all applicable amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to unilaterally correct any error or mistake made with respect to any price, even if we have already requested or received payment.
We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Site. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel any of the quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order, which may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by any dealer, reseller, or distributor.
SECTION 16. SECURITY
To protect certain payment and personal information you share with us electronically, our Site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt your credit card number, name, and address. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from the Site.
We recommend users of the Site to protect their password and other information and not share it with any other party. Other security measures that users can take including logging out of their accounts and closing browser windows while their browsing sessions are inactive.
SECTION 17. SERVICE PROVIDERS
Coradine may contract with external entities (collectively, “Service Providers”) to perform various services related to the Site (e.g., credit card processing, shipping, promotional offerings, marketing, data analysis, and data management), and your data may be shared with the Service Providers in connection with performing those services.
SECTION 18. CORRECTIONS
There may be information on the Site that includes typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product offerings, including descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right, without assuming any duty or obligation, to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission and to modify or update any information on the Site at any time, in our sole discretion and without prior notice. If you wish to cancel or change your order after pricing or other information has been corrected, please contact us right away, and we will take reasonable actions to work with you to cancel or return your order (but we guaranty no result).
SECTION 19. PROMOTIONS
We may, from time to time, offer special promotions to our customers, which may be available only for a limited time.
SECTION 20. SUBSCRIPTIONS & REFUNDS
Please review our Subscription FAQ’s posted on the Site before making any purchase.
SECTION 21. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may access and use the Site only for those specific commercial or other purposes that we, in our sole discretion, may deem appropriate or may endorse or approve in advance.
You agree that you will never, directly or indirectly in any manner, engage in or attempt to engage in any of the following activities without our prior written express consent, which we may withhold in our sole discretion:
- Retrieve or collect any data or other content from the Site (including usernames or email addresses) to create or compile any collection, compilation, database, or directory.
- Undertake any unauthorized use of the Site, including sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell any goods or services.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with any of the security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site or the content contained therein.
- Engage in any unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information (e.g., passwords).
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Site (e.g., using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or on any of the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Impersonate or use the username or password of any user or other person.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use the Site or any information obtained from the Site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site or any Content as part of any effort to compete with us or for any commercial enterprise or revenue-generating activity.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up any part of the Site.
- Bypass any measure designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or portion thereof.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our Service Providers, employees, or agents who are engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Delete any copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism (e.g., clear graphics interchange formats, 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or any other spyware or passive collection mechanism).
- Use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system (e.g., any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader) or any unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm us or the Site.
- Use the Site in any manner that is not fully consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
SECTION 22. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
If you are eligible to use the Site, then you are hereby granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and revocable license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use; and, we do hereby reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site and the Content and Marks.
If you believe any Content or Mark is being used without proper permission, please send all details of the alleged infringement to us at email@example.com.
SECTION 23. SUBMISSIONS
You agree that all questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, and other information provided by you to us (collectively, “Submissions”) are non-confidential and automatically (upon receipt) become our sole property. We exclusively own all intellectual property and other rights to the Submissions, and we are entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of the Submissions for any commercial or other purpose, without making any acknowledgment of you and without providing any compensation to you. You do hereby waive all moral and other rights to all of the Submissions, and you do hereby represent and warrant that all Submissions are your original work and that you have the right to submit the Submissions. You agree there is no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any right in any of the Submissions.
SECTION 24. USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, performance, accessing, downloading, and copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe any proprietary rights, including the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third-party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
- Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against anyone (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third-party.
- Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in any sexual or violent manner (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law or regulation concerning child pornography or is otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap (as we may determine in our sole discretion).
SECTION 25. LICENSE
SECTION 26. SOCIAL MEDIA
YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH VARIOUS THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD-PARTY ACCOUNTS WILL BE GOVERNED BY YOUR AGREEMENTS WITH THEM.
By granting us access to Third-Party Accounts, you agree that (1) we may access, make available, and store (if applicable) the content (including friends lists) that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Accounts (collectively, “Social Network Content”) so that it is available via your Site account, and (2) we may submit to and receive from your Third-Party Accounts additional information to the extent permitted by the Third-Party Accounts. We make no effort to review any Social Network Content for any purpose (e.g., accuracy, legality, or non-infringement), and we are not responsible for any Social Network Content.
We may access your email address book associated with any Third-Party Account and your contacts list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer with respect to identifying and informing you of those contacts who have also registered with the Site.
Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in the Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts may be available via your Site account. If any Third-Party Account becomes unavailable or our access to the Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then your Social Network Content may no longer be available via the Site.
You may deactivate the connection between your Site account and any Third-Party Account at any time, by contacting us (using the contact information below) or via your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete from our servers the information obtained via the Third-Party Account, except for the username and profile picture associated with your account.
SECTION 27. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The inclusion of, linking to, or permitting the use or installation of the Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content does not imply any approval or endorsement thereof by us. The Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked by us for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content in any respect (including content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies concerning the Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content).
Concerns about any Third-Party Content (including hyperlinks to outside services and resources) should be directed to the appropriate provider of the Third-Party Content.
Any purchases you make via Third-Party Websites have nothing to do with us, and we have no responsibility whatsoever with respect to those purchases. You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse any of the products or services offered via any Third-Party Websites and that you will hold us harmless from all harm and losses caused by your purchase of those products or services or otherwise resulting from the Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content.
SECTION 29. TERM AND TERMINATION
SECTION 30. GOVERNING LAW
SECTION 31. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL CORADINE OR OUR MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, LOST REVENUE, LOST DATA, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES THAT RELATE TO OR ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (INCLUDING FLIGHT PLANNING, WEATHER SERVICES, OR NAVIGATION) OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY AIRCRAFT, VESSEL, OR OTHER PROPERTY OR OF ANY BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES THAT RELATE TO OR ARISE FROM ANY WARRANTY, OBLIGATION, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT.
SECTION 32. INDEMNIFICATION
SECTION 33. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
1. Binding Arbitration
You agree that any arbitration is limited to the dispute between the parties and that to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) no arbitration may be joined with any other proceeding, (b) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize any class action procedures, (c) there is no right or authority for any dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons, (d) the mediation and the arbitration will be kept confidential and all related proceedings (including all pleadings, documents, testimony, and awards) must not be disclosed except as required by applicable law and regulations.
3. Exceptions to Arbitration
Notwithstanding the above provisions, you agree that the following disputes are not subject to binding arbitration: (a) any dispute seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of our intellectual property rights; (b) any dispute that is related to or arises from allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; (c) any claim for injunctive relief (e.g., pre-arbitral attachments, provisional relief, or preliminary injunctions); (d) any action by federal, state, or local government agencies; and (e) any claims that may be brought in small claims court.
SECTION 34. MISCELLANEOUS
SECTION 35. INTERPRETATION
SECTION 36. CONTACT US
To provide feedback, resolve a complaint, or receive further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at:
Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC
4039 N Mississippi Ave., Suite 301
Portland, OR 97227 USA
Copyright 2023 Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
LogTen, and LogTen Pro© are registered trademarks of Coradine Aviation Systems, LLC.